What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
An online resource of premium human resource forms
- Allowing you to get what you want out of every hourly dollar you pay your employees
- Allowing you to make your “fair” help good & make your “good” help great
- Allowing you to save a digital copy of each employee’s evaluation
- Keeping you from stressing over employee performance evaluations
- Allowing you to save hours upon hours of time
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Office Press scores 72.40/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://theofficepress.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: theofficepress.com you’ll also be taken through to theofficepress.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)